This tag has been looming the blogsphere lately and very fortunately for me Reify tagged me to do it. Her answers are so on point and very funny too ( check her post here)!! Really loved the pictures too.
Excited know about the items I wouldn’t wear? Boy so am I lol!
Here is what’s up my sleeve:
1) GLOW IN THE DARK MAKEUP: these seem to be making a huge buzz around the make up world BUT I don’t think it would suit my style unless I am going to a Carnaval or sumthing!
KNEE HIGH GLADIATOR SANDALS: ok this sandals don’t say much to me, well not this era at list, it might have been big in the emperors days but not in the 21 century #sorrynotsorry
3) THE BOYFRIEND JEANS: I swear with this trend u really tried long and hard to accept it, I fitted a million different kinds and nah I doesn’t work for me. It just doesn’t look good on me:(
4) STILETTO NAILS: I am old fashioned and love my nails either round or squared shaped and love a French manicure on gorgeous square nails! So I pass this to Rihanna, I just ain’t bad girl like that lol
5) LADY GAGA SHOES: my should I even go there! Firstly it’s a no no and secondly hummm no lol
6) FEATHER FALSIES: once again it’s one of those things that look very costumeish, probably great for a masquerade yet a no no. I usually struggle to apply normal falsies now imagine this kind of falsies oh my word.
7) KNEE-HIGH SOCKS: if you not wearing them because you play soccer or sports then please why wear them on a day to day basis, I just don’t like it tho…
13)HIGH SLITS: WTF??? Slits are kinda sexy but now adays ladies don’t want to leave a little to the imagination, they wanna reveal everthing shm!
14) CAMO: Unless you work for the army its not OK to wear this in public, looks tacky, wannabe just wrong.
15) Last but not least FAKE DESIGNER BAGS: There are a whole variety of gorgeous bags available on the market I would rather wear a no name brand but cute bag over a fake designer bag.