Hi there Glammed Beauties!
We are officially on the second half of 2014 and I can never get tired of saying just how fast this year is flying past us, but hey as long as we are healthy, and can still be able to enjoy what we do, like, want in life then its O.K. lol
Every since I started growing my love for makeup and beauties products I cant seem to get enough specially with beauties companies being on top of their game and keep releasing new goodies (oh my poor pockets lol). I want everything pretty out there:) The wishlists help me stay on track of what it is that I want to buy and hint hint someone may Grant my wish out there!!!
Here is what I am lusting after:
1) Biologie Boabab & Eucalyptus Body Polish I initially fell inlove with Biologie by Rain when I received a their hand and body lotion (review here) on our #CPTBloggermeet goodie bag and this Body polish is no exception, I love body scrubs and this being 100% natural brand I can only imagine it to be blissful. R99
2) Essie Winter 2014 Collection Essie Nailpolishes are super gorgeous, there is a competition currently on PINK PEONIES and I would love to win it. All the shades look gorgeous, Sable Collar is so pretty, I am holding thumbs hence its on my wishlist. R89-120
3) The Body Shop Color Crush LipstickThis is a new addition to TBS, ahh ma gaaaad how gorgeous is the packaging? This luscious lipstick gives a stunning pop of colour and rich moisture, infused with a subtle rose scent, and I really want it. R120
4) The Body Shop Mango Butter I love the Body Shop, their butters are amazing and smell so yummy, I have used the Shea Butter body butter and until it was finished I didn´t use anything else, now I want to try the Mango butter. R140
5) Dior Miss Cherie I love Dior perfumes, they are feminine, chic and glamourous and can we agree how cute is that bottle??I can already picture it on my mirror perfume tray. R1500-1900
6) The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil (can you tell) I am obsessed with TBS! Vitamin E is great for the skin and skin regenerates overnight, so with my coming of age i want to give this a try:) R140
7) Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara I love eyes that pop, I cant leave the house without my mascara on and because I read so many great reviews on this mascara I also want clump free, colossal lashes in just one coat. R125
8) Catrice Absolute Bright Eyeshadow Palette This palette is everything, love the soft pastel shades! R70
9)Eco Tools Brushes This cruelty free caught my eye and I still dont have a complete set of makeup brushes (shame Money issues) their travel size set is quite affordable and I believe a great investment. I want:) R250-275
10) Clinique Cheeck Pop Blush This round blush that looks like a daisy is just everything, I want them in shade peach por or ginger pop, its super stunning. R300