Hey beAch babes!
So yesterday was super duper HOT I could literally melt but I am not complaining winter was bad this year and I have been wanting this weather forever! Pheww 🙂
Days like this I either want to be by a pool side or run straight to the beach lol and off to Clifton we went…. The smell of the ocean, the clash of the waves, strong sun rays, yeah baby that’s what I am talking about!
THIS IS WHAT I PACKED IN MY BEACH BAG:
- Nine West Beach Bag
- Beach Towel: got a multi colour towel and big enough to keep away form the fine sand at MrPrice Home for R139.00
- Hat: This hat is so cute, its embellished with shells (perfect beach accessory) to protect my face form the sun. Bought at Mrprice for R79.95
- To Read: I packed the amazing Glamour SA magazine and a Jane Sanderson book. Love to catch on some of the latest fashion trends or indulge on a lovely book.
- Nivea Sun Moisturising Lotion: Love this spray on sunscreen with Spf 50. R165.95 at Clicks
- Garnier After Sun: to calm my skin after soaking up the sun, love this garnier lotion. Refreshes and smells nice. R129.00 at Clicks
- Aviator sunnies: Block the sun with this gorgeous aviators, love the aviator look so much this is a cheapo from China Town R39.00
- Vo5 Moisture Milks: Love this conditioner, to much sun is bad for your hair, so I add moisture to my hair with this amazing conditioner. Not available in SA.
- Still Water: Hydration is Key, to healthy skin.
- Flip Flops: Havaianas are so comfy and great beach accessory, I literally love every havaianas out there. R 216 from YDE
- Catrice XXX Volume Mascara: waterproof mascara for eyes that pop. R56.95 at Dischem
- Head Phones: if time permits I listen to some beats
- Wide Tooth comb: My hair can really tangle up thats what it loves to do, so before we leave the beach at the salt and sand rinse shower I detangle them curls.
- Mac Lipgloss: Double Happiness is nude and love it for a beach day, no makeup needed, just luscious lips. R195.00 at Foschini
- Waterless Cleanser
- Rimmel Nail Polish: a great nude colour courtsey of Glamour Magazine.
That sums up my beach bag essentials.
WHATS INSIDE YOUR BEACH BAGS?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS SECTION
Hope you all enjoying the weather and that you enjoy the festive season.